
Yesterday, I went to Robinson in order to get away from the hot weather. There, I met my friend whose face looked very gloomy. I asked him, worryingly, “Are you alright? Your face seems not good at all.” He looked at me with his eyes burnt with fire, “Thank you. Just met and you hurt me now.”, then he turned his back to me and left. I was stunned and stood there confusingly. “Did I just say something wrong? Didn’t I just ask him because he looked gloomy and that made we worry?” I started feeling bad and uncomfortable since that moment until NOW.
What people think in their mind is very hard to figure out. Some say that just looking in their eyes or looking at their faces and I will know how he/she feels. To be honest, I do not agree with it. There are many times that I try to guess someone’s feeling, but I have never been right. The inside feeling is not what I can be so sure that this person thinks this while that one thinks that. Those feelings are kept inside and that is why people cannot know my actual feelings as well; I perhaps smile, but inside I am burning like a fire now.
To my friend, I honestly did not know his feelings at that moment. I did not know why I asked him and he had to say something bad like that to me. He was ironic to me by saying, “Thank you”. Did he not think that I meant nothing bad to him at all? I did ask him because he perhaps could talk to me about the things that were bothering his mind. He should not just be doing like that to me; turning his back and left without talking. Honestly, he made me upset and made me think that he was not a good person to be friendly to at all.
Perhaps, what I talked to him really hurt his feelings, but could he just not think that I HAVE never meant to mock or make fun of him at all? If I did want to do that, then I would have talked with the very big smile on my face.
Now, it comes to you, readers. Have you ever been done or treated like I have been done? Share me your experience or your feelings towards the situation or from your friends or someone whom you know who makes you feel like me and how do you handle with that person? (You can also absolutely talk about the other stories if you do not ever encounter the situation like mine such as, your love story that will never be forgotten – or anything).
Well, sorry to hear that Thong.
ตอบลบSince I have knew you for a year. I' m sure that you didn't want to hurt him like he might misunderstood your purpose of asking.
However, they are many different people around this world.
When I am blue or in trouble, I don't want to talk about cause of it at all. Honestly, I am not ready to discuss it with others. I prefer thinking or finding next steps by myself first. I appreciate kindness from others. So, when somebody asked me a question to make sure whether I am find or not. I focus on he/she purpose of asking before giving my answer. For these who just showing their kindness of asking. I would say nothing but smile. In the other hand, if they would really care and want to help, I would make sure everything will turn out find. Just like I mentioned, I tend to avoid discussing my problem to others. I don't want to waste their time with my business at all. But inside I always realize they will be there for me when I need their help.
Just let it gone. Sometimes, we can’t understand what another person think. I am bad luck in friends. I have experienced terrible and upset incident related human feeling and action. You know guy, human’ mind is too deep to measure. I realize that you have to manage your feeling and thinking, not theirs.
ตอบลบTherefore, it is impossible to do that. I used to try to force and win my friend’s thinking but it doesn’t work. We have our own opinions and we also believe and dependent with these. Maybe, that crazy guy might be angry someone and he couldn’t release it. By accident, he met you and you asked about that.
So, he let his temper go to you without realizing and conscience. His anger won his mind. I suggest that if you want to stay peacefully. You should forgive him what he has done to you, because you will feel happy. I don’t mean that you have to obey him. Just keep only good things in your mind. Don’t let another bad indeed hurts you like I used to face. I try to do this, too.
It's hard to understand what other people really feel. I think that may be your friend did not mean to do such a thing to you but he might be in a bad mood. I am also the one who can't really control myself when I am in the bad mood or sad. Some people when talking to me when I am sad or serious usually misunderstand that I get mad at them since my expression looks not nice. Well, I think that I used to do like that with you and your brother or other friends in class and they might misunderstood it, I don't know. But I guess that you may used to think that sometimes I didn't talk to you when you try to talk to me. What I am trying to say that sometimes we don't mean to act ourselves or become mean to someone but our bad expression caused by other problems might lead a misunderstanding. So, don't feel bad but try to think positively that yourfriend might have some problems and he did not mean to do like that to you. And if I did some things like your friend before please understand that I did not mean to do it anymore.
ตอบลบ