Destiny?
“Don’t believe for what I have just said until you experience it by yourself and then you will know that it is true or not” told by a fortune teller. I was surprised and scare
d of what I had been told by the fortune teller since what she said became true. My friends took me to see the fortune teller with her and of course she forced me to do it too.
“Don’t believe for what I have just said until you experience it by yourself and then you will know that it is true or not” told by a fortune teller. I was surprised and scare
d of what I had been told by the fortune teller since what she said became true. My friends took me to see the fortune teller with her and of course she forced me to do it too. She told me that I would lose some money and my mom would tell me a bad news within this week. Two day ago in the morning, my mom called and told me that my brother had an accident. He fell from the stair and broke his arm. I was shocked and thought that it was impossible that what the fortune teller told me became true. I tried hard to believe but I was stunned again after a situation yesterday. I lost my wallet while I was shopping. It felt terrible and sad that all my money is gone and I didn’t have any money left to buy things that I had made for my “wish” lists that I would get. It was unbelievable that what the fortune teller predicted were true.
Nevertheless, I still don’t believe about fate that fate controls our lives. Even though there is no explanation about what had happened to my brother and to me and of course my wallet. Everything has its own cause and effect. I lost my wallet it is because I was careless. And it was not the first time that I lost it. I always left my wallet carelessly and there were many times that I lost my money, cell phone, ring, etc. Moreover, what happened to my brother also accidentally occurred since he is a mechanic so that kinds of accidents are possible to happen. What I am intending to say is the best thing to lead our lives is not a fate but our own actions and behaviors that lead our lives. It will be good or bad depends on us as we are the one who cause and solve things that we face in our lives.


Therefore, a prediction may be one of good recommendations but it cannot destine us to be or not to be and to do or not to do. Be confident to go on our lives and be strong to accept whatever will come to our lives. “Don’t be afraid of whatever and whoever tells who you are, just know who you are and what to do on your own. It is your life”.
You know, sometimes fortune teller can persuade me to believe what he or she told me. In my opinion, I think that it is a personal belief. Some people believe in this science very much. Perhaps, they face situations or similar incidents which fortune teller said to them.
ตอบลบIn contrast, another thinks that it is nonsense and just a business which is taking an advantage from despaired people because they believe that no one can tells the future and the coming result is related to the former action.
Moreover, these people think that they can predict and control situations by their ability and wisdom. However, we realize that there are many happenings which are incredible and unexplainable by scientific proof or any reasons.
I like to read my horoscope of each month from Ku Sang Ku Som because its prediction is similar what happened to me after I checked it out.
However, I never let this control my plan or my feeling. I just read it for learning and knowing about myself more, although sometimes it is unbelievable but it also make me happier and more relax.
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
ตอบลบMaew, you are right. Fortune teller is not always the one who can tell how or what our lives will be. It is us who destines us. Like you said, if we are confident, then we live our lives; if we are strong enough to accept the results that are occurred from the actions that we have decided to do, then again we live our lives. Fortune teller can always be wrong – as I have experienced myself. It is not everything that will be true when s/he says. We can always make a change. We are the ones who decide what to happen.
ตอบลบHowever, I still have to say that it is not wrong to have some guidance from those fortune tellers. This is because this kind of foreseeing can sometimes make people feel good, can make people relieve from what they might be worried. Sometimes, those fortune tellers also recommend people what to do in order to make ‘the prediction’ better, which I think is good because at least, as everyone knows, ‘better’ is always better than ‘worst’.
Take it as it is a guidance, not the whole true life that will certainly happen.
By Tarunyoo Puttarak 520132009
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!
ตอบลบI enjoy reading your post so much, Maew.
I used to be a big fan of fortune teller since I was too worried about my future and consider my life so seriously. For me, listening to fortune teller advice made me feel relax otherwise helped me release my strain. Perhaps, I wasn't strong enough to stay with the reality of life which not always includes happiness.
But, I think so of the idea that you added lately. Every thing happened according to a previous cause and a consequence. Well, if we really reconsider about our own action carefully, we may not have to depend on fortune tellers.
The important is our mentality and how well we manage it.